20140108

Happy New Year

2014

Happy New Year, crazy people. 
I hope you had a good New Year's Eve! Mine was very relaxed, nothing exciting happened. I was in Vancouver with the family and spent the evening playing Mahjong with the kids.

I don't really have a very exciting New Year's Resolution so I'm not gonna post it here!
I'm gonna be busy studying for finals the next couple weeks, so there won't be many posts. 

The weather has been acting crazy. It snows a lot, we had a blizzard and the temperature went down to -4 degrees Fahrenheit. We just had three snowdays in a row, thanks to that, and I have been spending my time very productively, watching New Girl and drinking tea. To all my Germans: a snowday is like Hitzefrei but for a whole day. 




By the way: I have accepted the 100-Day-Challenge. It works like this. For 100 days I have to excercise every day for at least 20 minutes and at least 3 times a week, the excercise has to be cardio. If I miss a day, I have to pay 50 cents for every day that is still left! Almost the whole family is doing this so when the 100 days are over, we're all gonna compare results. 





Keine Kommentare: