20131229

Lynn Canyon


My family took me to this place in Vancouver, called Lynn Canyon Park. It has a suspension bridge and a waterfall and the most beautiful turquoise water I've ever seen. I wish I could have stayed there longer, just walking around, admiring nature. 

Those trees were sooo tall!


This is actually the only picture of me on the suspension bridge that isn't blurry, because either me or my dad were shaking - it was actually pretty scary... 

You can't see it on the picture, but this tree stem was really high up on a hill and I was walking on the pathway when I saw it and just jumped up there without thinking.. It's a little out of focus because I had to zoom in because whoever took the picture was standing somewhere a little more safe. 




Perfect Day. 
Xoxo, S

Keine Kommentare: