20131229

Emerald City

HELLO SEATTLE

Seattle has been top of my bucket list of places I have to visit since forever! It is the home of Macklemore, Grey's Anatomy, Jimi Hendrix and Starbucks, I mean.. Need I say more? 
I am so lucky, that my mom has family here, so we all came here to visit her side of the family over Christmas. We're going to spend Dec. 20 - Dec. 25 here and then we (mom, dad, Maya, Quentin and auntie Gale with husband and kids) are going to go on a roadtrip up to Vancouver to spend Christmas and New Year's with the rest of the clan. (We are going to be 25 people!) 

This city is a really beautiful place and finally, I am back in a big city! It is really cold, but I am having a great time. On the 21st, we went to all the typical touristic places, like the Space Needle, the Public Market and the Seattle Waterfront. It was really interesting and I got the awesomest Seattle Sweater ♥

Seattle Space Needle



Guggenheim Museum Seattle








The world famous Pike Place flying fish market

Seattle Waterfront


New Fav Sweater ♥

Seattle Space Needle at night




Keine Kommentare: